Futuro Futuro Range Hoods – Privacy & Security:
For over 30 years, Futuro Futuro has developed relationships with our customers based on integrity and respect.
We are aware of the trust and confidence you demonstrate when you provide personal information to us, and we guarantee that we will treat your information with the same integrity and sensitivity that we have displayed throughout our company’s history.
The following paragraphs detail the practices we follow in order to safeguard your information.
Secure Transaction Processing:
- All orders placed on FuturoFuturo.com are processed on secure servers.
- Your information is encrypted before being sent to us, protecting it from unauthorized access.
- Our website is secured using SSL, Comodo encryption, and other industry-leading technologies.
- To ensure PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance, our website and associated systems are regularly checked and monitored by CompliAssure.
- We have strict policies and procedures in place in order to protect your privacy.
- Your information will never be shared or sold to any third parties or external organizations.
- Any personal information you provide will be protected internally as well.
- All personnel with access to personal information are aware of these policies, and understand that any breach of policy will result in immediate dismissal of the person responsible.
- Your E-mail address will be used only to provide order confirmation, tracking numbers, and other order-related communications.
- We will never sell, share, or otherwise provide your E-mail address to third parties.
- A valid E-mail address must be provided during the checkout process, in order to assure delivery of order and shipping confirmation messages.
- Please note: if you do not receive an order confirmation E-mail after placing your order, please check the “Spam” or “Junk” folders in your E-mail client.
Futuro Futuro Range Hoods – Terms & Conditions:
- Customer must provide a valid E-mail address during the checkout process.
- All orders are subject to verification and approval.
- All approved orders will be accompanied by an E-mail confirmation from our secure payment server.
- All shipped orders will be followed by an E-mail confirmation including tracking number(s) and shipping carrier contact information.
- All major credit and debit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Personal and business checks drawn on U.S. funds
- U.S. Postal Money Orders in U.S. dollars
- We do not accept COD orders, or Western Union / MoneyGram money transfers.
- Chase QuickPay (see instructions below)
Credit Card Orders:
- We take credit card security very seriously, and follow all security guidelines set forth by the major credit card companies.
- All credit card orders are subject to security verification, to prevent fraud and misuse.
- Shipping address must be on file and confirmed by credit card issuer.
- If the shipping address is not on file, please call the customer service number on the back of the card, and inform the bank representative that you would like to “add an alternate shipping address”. This does not affect your billing address, it simply adds the shipping address as an alternate.
- All items are shipped via FedEx Ground, except where noted (some models will be shipped via Truck Freight, due to their size and/or weight, and will be delivered curbside).
- Full insurance is included with all shipments.
- Tracking number(s) will be provided by E-mail by the end of the business day (6PM EST).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide a working telephone number, as well as monitor the tracking information and be available & accessible during the day of delivery.
- Items returned by the shipping company due to lack of communication with the customer, will be subject to additional shipping charges if reshipped, or having shipping charges withheld from refund if refunded.
- Please note: certain geographical areas, such as islands and mountainous locations, may incur an additional delivery time and/or an additional delivery fee.
- Extra services requested by customer, such as: storage, redelivery, liftgate, inside delivery, etc., will also incur additional fee/s, which vary between shipping carriers.
- Please note: we make every effort to ship orders as soon as possible (typically on the same day or within 1 business day). However, transit times and delivery dates are only estimates and are not guaranteed. Factors such as weather conditions, traffic, road construction, truck/plane availability, etc, are outside of our control once the shipment has been tendered to the shipping company.
- We provide shipping confirmation including live tracking links whenever possible, as well as contact telephone number(s) for the shipping company.
- With freight shipments, for the latest shipment status, we recommend contacting the shipping company by phone rather than online tracking. Unlike Ground shipments which are scanned & electronically updated at every point in the delivery process, Freight shipments are generally updated by hand, and delays between actual shipment status and online tracking are common.
- Orders shipped to Florida are subject to Florida sales tax, currently 7%.
- Orders shipped outside of FL are not subject to sales tax.
Checks & Money Orders:
- Checks/money orders should be made out to: Air Forte, Inc. (NOT Futuro Futuro), and remitted to:
- Air Forte, Inc.
- 2201 John P. Lyons Lane
- Hallandale, FL 33009
- Processing and clearing time applies to all checks and money orders.
- Items will be shipped and tracking number(s) provided by E-mail as soon as the payment is cleared
The following information must be included with all mail-order payments:
- Item model and size
- Mounting type: Island mount or Wall mount
- Shipping address (not a PO Box)
- Contact information (including working telephone number and E-mail address)
- Please contact us for Chase QuickPay instructions.
Orders shipped to Canada:
- Duties, brokerage charges, and local taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- For any questions related to customs, duties, and local taxes in Canada, please contact UPS Canada by toll-free telephone at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877), or any licensed customs broker.
- A convenient directory of Canadian Customs Brokers is available at the website of the Canadian Society of Customs Brokers: CSCB.ca
- Please note: we’re not affiliated with CSCB or any individual customs broker in any way; this information is provided for reference / convenience only, and does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation.
Futuro Futuro Range Hoods – Return Policy
To minimize the possibility of returns, Futuro Futuro offers the following policies and recommendations:
Our Commitment To Safe Shipping:
- Prior to shipping, all Futuro Futuro products are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in perfect condition.
- All items are packaged according to their specific requirements.
- Very large or fragile items are shipped on pallets, via truck freight, to minimize the possibility of damage that commonly occurs with Ground services, due to the item/s being turned upside-down, thrown, or stepped on.
Before You Order:
- We encourage all customers to consult with our sales representatives regarding the proper size and type of kitchen range hood for their specific installation.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to consult their ventilation specialist prior to purchase in order to assure that the product will fit its intended application, as well as comply with local building codes.
- If the local building code, or other authority, requires that a range hood is limited to a specific airflow (CFM), we offer complimentary modification to reduce airflow. Please contact us to discuss your local building requirements, and how we can make your range hood “Make-Up Air Friendly”, prior to purchase.
- Please note that due to the huge variety of cooking equipment available on the market, as well as various building codes & restrictions, we cannot guarantee the suitability of any specific product to any specific application.
Receiving Your Shipment:
- We recommend that all customers inspect the packages immediately upon delivery, to check for any damage that occurred during shipping.
- We strongly recommend checking the item(s) for proper functionality as well as suitability for space requirements, prior to installation, since installed items are not eligible for return.
- Do not install any part of the product if it’s damaged or doesn’t fit into the available space.
- If shipping damage is discovered, please contact us within 7 business days from date of delivery.
- After 7 business days, it will be the customer’s responsibility to file a damage claim with the shipping company.
- Futuro Futuro will assist the customer in filing the damage claim, if requested to do so by the shipping company.
Product Parameter Changes:
- Due to continuous innovation, design improvements may result in minor changes to specifications and/or dimensions of items, without notice.
- These changes should not affect stand-alone installation, but if you’re considering integrating our products into custom cabinetry or other custom-built kitchen elements, we recommend contacting us prior to purchase in order to ensure compatibility and confirm the relevant dimensions.
General Return Terms & Instructions (applicable to ALL returns):
- All returns must have return authorization (RA) from Futuro Futuro prior to shipment.
- Returns without an RA number clearly marked on package will not be accepted.
- Items are eligible for return within 30 (thirty) calendar days from date of delivery.
- Shipping charges, customs duties, brokerage fees, and local taxes, are not refundable.
- Special-order items cannot be returned.
- Items must be received in the original packaging materials, including:
- Original, securely sealed box.
- If shipped via freight (on pallet), must include original pallet or an industry-standard pallet with same or greater load rating.
- Edge protectors, “Do Not Stack” protective cones, and other associated materials.
- Styrofoam panels and other anti-shock materials.
- Accessories, mounting hardware, and instruction manual.
- Items shipped on pallets must be returned on pallets. Items originally shipped on pallets will most likely NOT survive return transit if shipped without pallets.
- Actual shipping cost on orders cancelled by the customer after they have been shipped will be withheld from refund.
- Items returned for a refund must be received in perfect condition, free from scratches, dents, or any other damage.
- There are absolutely no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items, replacement parts, and light bulbs.
- All products to be returned for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee (variable depending on the condition of the item and packaging, whether it’s being returned for exchange or refund, and other parameters), and must be shipped at the customer’s expense.
Shipping Address for Returns
All returns must be shipped to the following address:
- Futuro Futuro
- Air Forte, Inc.
- 2201 John P. Lyons Lane
- Hallandale, FL 33009
- Tel: 718-236-1570
Futuro Futuro Three-Year Limited Warranty:
General Warranty Promise:
Futuro Futuro warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of original purchase.
Who is Covered:
The Futuro Futuro three-year limited warranty is extended to the original purchasers of products bought for ordinary home use within the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada.
What is Included:
One Year Service Repair Warranty:
For one year from the original date of purchase, Futuro Futuro will, at our discretion, replace or repair, free of charge, any failed parts or components due to manufacturing defects found under normal use and service.
Three Year Parts Warranty:
For three years from the original date of purchase, Futuro Futuro will provide, free of charge, non-consumable replacement parts that are found to be defective under normal use and service.
What is Not Covered:
- Consumable parts, such as light bulbs and filters.
- Service calls necessary to correct improper installation, repair or modification of house wiring, including fuses / circuit breakers.
- Service in locations outside of the following areas: continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
- Installation/uninstallation/reinstallation, shipping cost, or other contingent expenses.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or improper installation, including body shell and/or chimney cover(s).
- Damage caused by shipping carrier that was not reported within 7 business days from delivery date.
- Damage caused by accident, fire, act of God, war, strikes, floods, and/or failure by third parties to deliver goods.
Conditions That Will Void The Warranty:
Warranty will be void in case of improper installation or failure to follow recommended installation instructions.
Cutting the power cord plug and connecting the unit directly to electrical line will also void the warranty.
Warranty will be void for damage due to negligence, misuse, abuse, or accident.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights which vary from state to state. For service under this Limited Warranty, please contact Futuro Futuro by E-mail. At the time of requesting warranty service, evidence of the original purchase date (such as a receipt) must be presented.