Policies: Terms & Conditions
Futuro Futuro Range Hoods - Terms & Conditions:
- Customer must provide a valid E-mail address during the checkout process.
- All orders are subject to verification and approval.
- All approved orders will be accompanied by an E-mail confirmation from our secure payment server.
- All shipped orders will be followed by an E-mail confirmation including tracking number(s) and shipping carrier contact information.
- All major credit and debit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Personal and business checks drawn on U.S. funds
- U.S. Postal Money Orders in U.S. dollars
- We do not accept COD orders, or Western Union / MoneyGram money transfers.
- Chase QuickPay (see instructions below)
Credit Card Orders:
- We take credit card security very seriously, and follow all security guidelines set forth by the major credit card companies.
- All credit card orders are subject to security verification, to prevent fraud and misuse.
- Shipping address must be on file and confirmed by credit card issuer.
- If the shipping address is not on file, please call the customer service number on the back of the card, and inform the bank representative that you would like to "add an alternate shipping address".
- This does not affect your billing address, it simply adds the shipping address as an alternate.
- All items are shipped via UPS Ground, except where noted (some models will be shipped via Truck Freight, due to their size and/or weight, and will be delivered curbside).
- Full insurance is included with all shipments.
- Tracking number(s) will be provided by E-mail by the end of the business day (6PM EST).
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide a working telephone number, as well as monitor the tracking information and be available & accessible during the day of delivery.
- Items returned by the shipping company due to lack of communication with the customer, will be subject to additional shipping charges if reshipped, or having shipping charges withheld from refund if refunded.
- Please note: certain geographical areas, such as islands and mountainous locations, may incur an additional delivery time and/or an additional delivery fee.
- Extra services requested by customer, such as: storage, redelivery, liftgate, inside delivery, etc., will also incur additional fee/s, which vary between shipping carriers.
- Please note: we make every effort to ship orders as soon as possible (typically on the same day or within 1 business day). However, transit times and delivery dates are only estimates and are not guaranteed. Factors such as weather conditions, traffic, road construction, truck/plane availability, etc, are outside of our control once the shipment has been tendered to the shipping company.
- We provide shipping confirmation including live tracking links whenever possible, as well as contact telephone number(s) for the shipping company.
- With freight shipments, for the latest shipment status, we recommend contacting the shipping company by phone rather than online tracking. Unlike Ground shipments which are scanned & electronically updated at every point in the delivery process, Freight shipments are generally updated by hand, and delays between actual shipment status and online tracking are common.
- Orders shipped to Florida are subject to Florida (Broward County) sales tax, currently 7.00%.
- Orders shipped to New York are subject to New York (NYC) sales tax, currently 8.875%.
- Orders shipped outside of FL and NY are not subject to sales tax.
Checks & Money Orders:
- Checks/money orders should be made out to: Air Forte, Inc. (NOT Futuro Futuro), and remitted to:
- Air Forte, Inc.
- 2201 John P. Lyons Lane
- Hallandale, FL 33009
- Processing and clearing time applies to all checks and money orders.
- Items will be shipped and tracking number(s) provided by E-mail as soon as the payment is cleared
The following information must be included with all mail-order payments:
- Item model and size
- Mounting type: Island mount or Wall mount
- Shipping address (not a PO Box)
- Contact information (including working telephone number and E-mail address)
- Please contact us for Chase QuickPay instructions.
Orders shipped to Canada:
- Duties, brokerage charges, and local taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- For any questions related to customs, duties, and local taxes in Canada, please contact UPS Canada by toll-free telephone at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877), or any licensed customs broker.
- A convenient directory of Canadian Customs Brokers is available at the website of the Canadian Society of Customs Brokers: CSCB.ca
- Please note: we're not affiliated with CSCB or any individual customs broker in any way; this information is provided for reference / convenience only, and does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation.