Futuro Futuro Range Hoods - Return Policy
To minimize the possibility of returns, Futuro Futuro offers the following policies and recommendations:
Our Commitment To Safe Shipping:
- Prior to shipping, all Futuro Futuro products are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in perfect condition.
- All items are packaged according to their specific requirements.
- Very large or fragile items are shipped on pallets, via truck freight, to minimize the possibility of damage that commonly occurs with Ground services, due to the item/s being turned upside-down, thrown, or stepped on.
Before You Order:
- We encourage all customers to consult with our sales representatives regarding the proper size and type of kitchen range hood for their specific installation.
- It is the customer's responsibility to consult their ventilation specialist prior to purchase in order to assure that the product will fit its intended application, as well as comply with local building codes.
- If the local building code, or other authority, requires that a range hood is limited to a specific airflow (CFM), we offer complimentary modification to reduce airflow. Please contact us to discuss your local building requirements, and how we can make your range hood "Make-Up Air Friendly", prior to purchase.
- Please note that due to the huge variety of cooking equipment available on the market, as well as various building codes & restrictions, we cannot guarantee the suitability of any specific product to any specific application.
Receiving Your Shipment:
- We recommend that all customers inspect the packages immediately upon delivery, to check for any damage that occurred during shipping.
- We strongly recommend checking the item(s) for proper functionality as well as suitability for space requirements, prior to installation, since installed items are not eligible for return.
- Do not install any part of the product if it's damaged or doesn't fit into the available space.
- If shipping damage is discovered, please contact us within 7 business days from date of delivery.
- After 7 business days, it will be the customer’s responsibility to file a damage claim with the shipping company.
- Futuro Futuro will assist the customer in filing the damage claim, if requested to do so by the shipping company.
Product Parameter Changes:
- Due to continuous innovation, design improvements may result in minor changes to specifications and/or dimensions of items, without notice.
- These changes should not affect stand-alone installation, but if you're considering integrating our products into custom cabinetry or other custom-built kitchen elements, we recommend contacting us prior to purchase in order to ensure compatibility and confirm the relevant dimensions.
General Return Terms & Instructions (applicable to ALL returns):
- All returns must have return authorization (RA) from Futuro Futuro prior to shipment.
- Returns without an RA number clearly marked on package will not be accepted.
- Items are eligible for return within 30 (thirty) calendar days from date of delivery.
- Shipping charges, customs duties, brokerage fees, and local taxes, are not refundable.
- Special-order items cannot be returned.
- Items must be received in the original packaging materials, including:
- Original, securely sealed box.
- If shipped via freight (on pallet), must include original pallet or an industry-standard pallet with same or greater load rating.
- Edge protectors, "Do Not Stack" protective cones, and other associated materials.
- Styrofoam panels and other anti-shock materials.
- Accessories, mounting hardware, and instruction manual.
- Items shipped on pallets must be returned on pallets. Items originally shipped on pallets will most likely NOT survive return transit if shipped without pallets.
- Actual shipping cost on orders cancelled by the customer after they have been shipped will be withheld from refund.
- Items returned for a refund must be received in perfect condition, free from scratches, dents, or any other damage.
- There are absolutely no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items, replacement parts, and light bulbs.
- All products to be returned for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee (variable depending on the condition of the item and packaging, whether it's being returned for exchange or refund, and other parameters), and must be shipped at the customer’s expense.
Shipping Address for Returns
All returns must be shipped to the following address:
- Futuro Futuro
- Air Forte, Inc.
- 2201 John P. Lyons Lane
- Hallandale, FL 33009
- Tel: 718-236-1570